|NOTICE MD5GAME LUCKY||
We take pride in providing the very best in sports betting and online casino gambling to our customers. We recognize gaming as a form of entertainment and strive to provide our clients with the best gaming experiences online. As a reputable and responsible bookmaker, we want our players to be in the best position when they enjoy playing with us. A small but important portion of our clients may have difficulty controlling their gaming habits which leads to adverse effect on their finances, career, family and society. We strongly encourage that you take some time to read through the important messages to be aware and cautious of your gaming behaviour.
|Over18||You must be at least 18 years or older to access this site, and not considered a minor in the jurisdiction in which you resides. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or to gamble with us and we take our responsibility in this regard very seriously.|
If you are under 18 years of age, please do not play our games and exit immediately. Please be informed that anyone under the age of 18 found using this site will have their winnings forfeited and will be reported to the proper authority.
The below are some reference sites for prevention of minors from accessing to online gaming sites.
GUARD AGAINST PROBLEM GAMBLING
We strongly advise that our players monitor their playing behaviour regularly to see if you are playing excessively. Here's a quiz from Gamblers Anonymous to assess if you might be having gambling problems.
- Did you ever lose time from work due to gambling?
- Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
- Did gambling affect your reputation?
- Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
- Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
- Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
- After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
- After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
- Did you often gamble until your last dollar was gone?
- Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
- Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
- Were you reluctant to use "gambling money" for normal expenditures?
- Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
- Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
- Have you ever gambled to escape worry or trouble?
- Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
- Did gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
- Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
- Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
- Have you ever considered self destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
If your answer is yes to at least seven of these questions, you may be at risk of developing a gambling disorder. Seek family support and professional advice from any of the following organizations
For your own protection, you can request for self-exclusion in which you will not be allowed to place any bets in our website. We will suspend your account for a minimum period of 6 months; during this period of time, request to lift account from exclusion will not be considered. However, you may still be able to access to your past transactional records in your statement.